Gaurav Virendra Agrawal, an alumnus of IIM-Lucknow (Executive Program), has won the Times of India Education ICON award in 2016 and is now heading the Panacea People Network. He is known for his leadership qualities, fighting spirits, excellence & innovativeness in business, and those who rose amidst all odds. Check below the journey from his teens to the present ace.
Gaurav belongs to an old and renowned business family of Prayagraj (Allahabad), and his father, Late Shri Virendra Krishna Agrawal, was a textile magnate of Uttar Pradesh. The family is known for excellence in business practices.
About the Journey
- In the year 1992, at the age of 13, he managed 100 years old family textile business and proved to be the backbone of his family when his father got a brain stroke and was in the hospital for 3 months. Father later recovered and joined back the business. http://www.hpdlretails.com
- In 2001 Gaurav did Garment Export Management from IIEM, and Oasis Overseas was his first independent business.
- In 2002, he applied for the CL Educate Limited (Career Launcher India Limited) Education Centre Franchise. He established it as Allahabad’s very first corporate education brand with excellent amenities and certified mentors. http://www.careerlauncher.com
- The center became one of the best in the country with 500+ CAT students, and Gaurav became the youngest & member of the CL Chairman Circle Club at just 24. Gaurav started becoming among the parents, students and media in education space. https://rb.gy/9c9ona
- CL trained 20,000+ Management, Law, and Civil aspirants, and students went to top colleges like IIM, NLS, and many become leading supreme court lawyers, IAS officers, and judges.
- In 2003, Gaurav started an integrated Education Campus with the brand Educare and started NIS Sparta & Anna Malai Centres with various courses and later it entered huge & vast market of Tutoring. http://www.mytutorjunction.com
- Round Table India (Allahabad Chapter) was co-founded along with other school friends in 2006. RTI is a non-profit organisation working in the area of Educating underprivileged kids. Today RTI is present in more than 150 cities and has 5000 members working and helping kids through building fellowship. http://www.roundtableindia.org
- In 2008, he started Recruitment Services Business Laksh Staffing Solutions Private Limited (which later became Panacea People India) with his school friends Ankur Agrawal and Vishal Gulati. http://www.panceapeople.com
- The Career Launcher partnership grew stronger & Gaurav went on and started in centers in Madhya Pradesh from 2008 and acquired massive Career Launcher company-owned operations in 2014 for Govt Exams. The partnership used to run all the CL Programs, including IIT, Gate, CLAT, CAT, IAS & CSAT, and Panacea, achieved awards after awards from CL Corporate, including the Academic Excellence, Product Initiative, Price Leadership, Star Performer, etc.
- In 2010 Nandi Panacea Education Foundation was formed, which now owns & runs 3 branches of Nandi Vani Public School in Kaushambi. Nandi Panacea Education Foundation has also laid the foundations for Media College and 5 years integrated Law college in partnership with Asia Largest Educational Trust “Kayastha Pathshala Trust.”
- In 2012 Panacea Quick Bricks India was launched as the group’s infra and realty arm.
- In September 2017, “Career Campus Education” was launched as its own Test Prep brand, and the Career Launcher group business was suitably transferred to the other people. This new entity went on more aggressively and established new products and partnerships like Law Prep Tutorials, MyTutorJunction, Upgrad, Pariksha Manthan, etc. http://www.careercampuseducation.in
- In 2017, Gaurav was made the Official Media Advisory to Civil Aviation Minister in UP Government and was among ‘Key Speaker’ at the June 2018 CM (UP) Social Media HUB launch program, which was chaired by Shri Yogi Adityanath ji himself.
- Gaurav has won more than two dozen awards to inspire people-centric work in business, media, and politics.
- From 2017 to 2019, Panacea did many government projects in Prayagraj and Kaushambi. Panacea People Media was launched in 2019 and was the exclusive branding partner (outdoor) with Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019 and Magh Mela 2020. Prayagraj Kumbh 2019 was the world’s largest event in humankind’s history, and the event created several 3 Gennies Book of World Records. http://kumbh.gov.in/en/advertisementopportunity
- And now, during the 2020 pandemic, Panacea People Media has launched the National Level people Centric News Media Portal, which in no time has started gaining popularity! http://www.newsnownation.com